17 June 2008
Our endless numbered days
It’s almost ridiculous how quickly summer is going by. Exactly two weeks and one day from now our final rent check is due—how did that happen? Two months from last Wednesday, we move again.
Highlights so far:
- Sweet digital camera that I got for my birthday. I now photograph/videotape all sorts of random moments, yay.
- Traveling weekends. We’ve been away every weekend since Memorial Day—so what if it’s only Huntington Woods and Charlevoix?
- New clothes. I have a pretty new dress for the infamous Wedding in Chicago, which is this weekend. And new shoes.
- The Biggest Loser 2 workout video. Accessories: a medicine ball, 5-pound weights, and a new exercise ball. It's so exciting. I love Bob.
- Wii Fit. I have two new stamps and almost all the games unlocked. I really need to get on that...
Back to lunch break...